If you like to walk, then you'll quickly discover the abundance of tourist attractions, parks, restaurants, and stores located right around the hotel. The Galerie Lafayettes and Printemps department stores, Paris Opera House, Madeleine, and Sacré-Cœur are all within 10-15 minutes walking distance from the hotel. You'll also find a number of excellent traditional French restaurants near the hotel, including Brasserie Mollard, Le Persil Fleur, Le Clos Bourguignon, Café Marco Polo, Le Terrabis, and many more...
Thanks to its proximity to the Saint-Lazare train station, hotel guests can take advantage of the city's vast public transportation network.
- The Metro is an easy and convenient way to travel around Paris. To reach the hotel, exit at the Saint-Lazare train station, which is on Lines 3, 12, 13 and 14. Each line has its own color, which makes it easy to distinguish from the others.
- The RER (Regional Express Network) are commuter trains that run to and from the outskirts of Paris. The closest stations to the hotel are as follows: Haussmann - Saint-Lazare [Line E], Auber [Line A]
- To reach the hotel via SNCF commuter train, there are a couple of options. They are: Montparnasse station direct by metro [Line 13] , Gare de Lyon direct by metro [Line 14]
The Paris métro (subway) is quick and easy to use, making it the perfect way to get to where you're going. To reach the hotel, simply hop on the métro or take a taxi from one of the many métro stations or taxi stands located all across the city.
- Paris is a city that is well served by Paris Transport, and several bus lines pass close to our hotel. Our location is very convenient for this mode of transportation; all of the following routes pass by the hotel : [Lines 20, 21, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 53, 66, 80, 95]
- Taxis are available throughout the city, either at taxi stands, or by contacting companies directly. The best way to arrange for a taxi is to contact a company directly to arrange for a car to pick you up.
Getting to the hotel from the airport couldn't be any easier. The following public transportation options are available from the local airports:
From Charles de Gaulle Airport:
Take the RER train B towards Robinson or St Rémy lès-Chevreuse to the "Châtelet-Les Halles" stop. Then take métro (subway) line 14 to the "Saint-Lazare" stop.
From Orly Airport:
Take the "Orlyval" shuttle train to Antony station, then the RER B train towards Charles de Gaulle Airport to the "Châtelet-Les Halles" stop. Then take métro (subway) line 14 to the "Saint-Lazare" stop.